What's this blog about?

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Litter Box

We're going to have to rethink the placement of this litter box.

Twice this morning Joey has gone to use the restroom in the downstairs closet and both times he has left a trail of gravel all over the tile upon finishing his business.

After the first time I grabbed my handy dustbuster and eliminated the particles, followed by a thorough moping of the floor on my hands and knees.

Two hours later it happened again.

If this keeps up, I'll be spending more time on all fours than Jenna Jameson.

Ultimately, we're going to have to find a new location for this litter box, because currently it is in a high traffic area (by the closet at the foot of the stairs). Every time I walk by it, I get loose gravel stuck in my feet.

Then I get agitated.

Then I dream up sequences of Joey meeting his untimely demise...

No comments:

Post a Comment